Remedy® Consulting and Support Services
Your Remedy® Investment
If your company leverages Remedy software, or if you are planning an implementation, you are probably aware of the potential Remedy's Action Request System presents in workflow automation. The full capability of Remedy can deliver an integrated approach to IT service delivery that leverages information from disparate sources among your suppliers, internal organizations, and customers. The Remedy ARS product also provides a powerful platform from which to build and deliver custom-built applications critical to your company's business.
Realizing the most of your Remedy vision takes a solid strategy for functionality, integrations, customizations, user interfaces, upgrades, and maintenance. Vivatas has the Remedy expertise to deliver and support your Remedy investment. We offer consulting options that fit your needs, and support models that allow you to efficiently achieve expert Remedy support and maintenance for your organization without sacrificing control or your budget.
High-End Results. Low-End Cost.
A Remedy Approved Consultant (RAC) from Vivatas brings much more than a Remedy certification. We have experience with every major Remedy version, product, and platform. We specialize in solving elaborate integration and application issues and in simplifying maintenance. We offer several options for engagement:
- Fixed Fee: We work with you to determine a scope of work, then present a schedule and set of deliverables for a fixed fee that is on average 40% less than other high-end Remedy consulting alternatives. This option is best for specific, well-defined projects that require us to be on site frequently.
- Time and Material: If you have a Remedy issue which is hard to scope into fixed fee projects, we can deliver a Remedy consultant on a time and materials basis. Our hourly rates are usually 40% less than comparable alternatives. Regardless of the hours planned for in the consulting engagement, you will only be billed for actual hours worked, plus travel and expense.
- Remedy Remote™: The lowest-cost option. This option delivers the best value for projects that are primarily Remedy customization or development work. The Remedy consultant will work remotely for the majority of the contract, usually accessing your environment through a secure VPN connection. This option offers rates 50-55% less than comparable alternatives, and travel and expense costs are minimal to non-existent. This option is made even more attractive by our ability at Vivatas to mimic your company environment with identical OS platforms, databases, and Remedy versions.
Support Delivered How You Need It
If your organization is finding a challenge in staffing reliable resources to support and maintain your Remedy environment, look no further than Vivatas. We specialize in supporting Remedy installations that require less than a full-time person, or that seek an expert Remedy resource to augment their staff. We offer two support options:
- Fixed Monthly Fee: For a monthly fee, we provide a custom Remedy support solution ranging from basic coverage to 24x7 support. Our solutions include on-call support and remote access for critical issues.
- Time and Material: If your support needs are unpredictable, or if you are looking for a Remedy expert to augment the skills of your IT staff, we provide an option for on-call support at a predetermined hourly rate.
All of our support solutions come with documented and agreed upon service levels (SLAs) that we are committed to uphold.
To find out more about our Remedy services, please contact us at [email protected] or call us at (832) 550-2983.